Harmony AT is recruiting a senior marketer for the position of Marketing Manager, who will take care of all the Marketing activities. If you are someone with experience in B2B marketing & Advertising, you will naturally find it compelling, challenging and well-rewarded.
For more information on Harmony AT, please find it here: https://www.harmony-at.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/HarmonyAT-Company-Profileweb.pdf
Objectives of this role
- In charge of Marketing Activities for Harmony AT’s services. For more information, please take a look at the Company Profile in the link above. As the marketing manager, you need to find a way to get clients to discover, contact for services, then help the sales team to close the deals.
- In charge of increasing the Market share for Harmony AT’s products, such as: NovaTDN, Topo, Nova HS/HSMO. This objective includes guiding clients into successful adoption of our products, provide useful materials for them and make them happy, then retain!
- Assist sales to take part in the overseas events and ensure company images to be consistent and well-displayed.
- Manage brands and consistency in
usage of corporate identity guidelines.
- Manage the activities on Media
channels: Facebook, Groups, Website, OTTs,…
- Plan and execute the marketing
plans, in accordance with input from Sales and GM.
- Creating contents on the social
media networks, websites and other client-support channels.
- Working with agencies on
production of marketing materials.
Experience, Skills, Qualification
- Preferable candidates should have worked as an assistant brand manager or equivalent position which requires Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Project Management and Decision Making skill (Must have)
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills and content creation, both in English and Vietnamese (Must have)
- Inbound Marketing (Preferred)
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Media and Ads (Preferred)
- Printing and Event Management (Preferred)
Traits that we are looking for in candidates
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com and read through the
Company Profile to understand about Harmony AT. In the interview, we will
discuss the scopes of work, activities, priorities and metrics. The evaluation
will be based on the content of your proposals during the interview.